Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

I typically do not make new years resolutions. I think they are a silly idea for people to feel better about themselves and NOBODY ever sticks to them. Here are a handful of resolutions that I have made that I did not stick to:

* In 2009 my resolution was to not make stink-faces at people's food (even if it was fish and smelled AWFUL). -- Let's be honest, fish stinks. End of story.

* There were a handful of new years resolutions about eating healthier/getting back into shape.-- Those were a joke...

* To be nicer to my mom. -- Needless to say, high schoolers are rarely nice to their parents...

So instead of resolving to be a better person or lead a different lifestyle, in 2011 I resolve to not make unrealistic goals and instead, focus on how lucky I am to have the family and friends that I have.

Happy New Years from Vail, CO where the temperature is currently -5!

Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment